Fox In The Woods Patch
-Patch size: Approx 3"(w) x 3"(h)
-HOW TO USE-
1) Ensure the fabric surface is clean and free of wrinkles.
2) Warm your iron or press to medium - about 240°F or lower if working with mesh or delicates.
3) Pre-heat the location where you’re going to put your patch.
4) Place your patch and put a thin cloth on top of it.
5) Iron with moderate pressure for 5-20 seconds.
6) Turn the garment inside-out and iron the patch firmly for 20-30 seconds.
-CARE AND USE-
1) Hand-wash or use a mesh clothing bag in your machine.
2) Turn clothing inside-out during normal ironing.
3) While durable, patch adhesive may not be waterproof.
4) Some materials, like mesh or coated fabrics, may not be suitable for iron-on items.
*Colors may vary due to monitor settings