Things Are What You Make of Them Book
Handwritten and heartfelt, this pocket-sized book by designer Adam J. Kurtz offers wisdom and empathy from one working artist to others, with perforated pages to share or display. Less "how to" and more "why even," this book is an encouraging reminder of our inner strength and intrinsic power to create.
Recommended for creatives, makers, artists, and writers of all kinds, whether you're a professional, hobbyist, still figuring it out, or somewhere in between.
With a foreword by Design*Sponge founder Grace Bonney.
Praise for Things Are:
- "Serving up optimism and hope" –NYLON
- "Funny, wry, straightforward advice" –Adweek
- "A Colorful, encouraging companion" –Forbes
- "Little nudges out of creative slumps" –BuzzFeed
- "Highly relatable" –Repeller
- "Kind, generous, and empowering" –Cool Hinting
- "Delivers the big pep talks you need" –HelloGiggles
- "Mood boosters for people in any career" –Bustle
- "Filled with wit, warmth, wonder, and wisdom" –Alanis Morissette